Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lessons Learned

Wow! My first post got a few responses! That was more than I expected and very encouraging!! Thanks to all who commented on my first blog, and I hope to be making comments on others very soon!

We made a quick stop to CVS today and learned more than we saved. We'd reached the limit on the Excedrin, but still had a $2 off coupon, so all was not lost! Lesson learned: Remember what you bought. We did get $2 ECB from a Tylenol product, only $0.99 after ECB & coupon, and a free Tressame product, and when I looked at the receipt, I notice that if I spend $8.01 on other Tressame products I get $5 ECB (keeping in mind that I got the first one for free). Lesson learned: Study your receipts. When I got up to register, I learned that you can't spend ECB unless you spend ALL of your ECB, so the $15 one I had wouldn't work. Lesson learned: You have to spend you ECB all at once--should be a problem in the future :)

No comments: