Saturday, April 12, 2008

Super Savings Saturday with SUSE!!

As we all know, I adore my friend Suse. I'm crazy about her for a lot of reasons: she holds me accountable in my walk with Christ, she would support me if I decided to grow out my hair/cut it all off, she's very generous with products that she can't use, she's always willing to talk to me, I can ask her anything, she really thinks before she answers my questions, she just "gets me, she loves shopping at New York & Company, antiquing and the outlet center.................and she introduced me to the fantastic world of couponing/CVS/Walgreens. How could I not love this woman????

Last Saturday she took me to Kroger and showed me how to do this:
That's right, folks, over $60 worth of product for only $13.68.

My dad asked me if I was going to frame the receipt. I told him if I could find one for free, I might.

So, to Suse, and all the other ladies out there who can't keep quite about saving money and helping their families, I send you my love, affection, and adoration. You're the best! I love you!!

No comments: