Sunday, April 20, 2008

There is just nothing more fun than this!!!

Oh, friends.

There is just nothing more fun than this.
In three, yes, three I am addicted, transactions this weekend I purchased:

(items not pictured yet because I left the camera at my parents' house)

4 bottles Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner
1 bottle Organix Shampoo
1 12-roll package Cottenell toilet paper
9 Essence of Beauty gift bags
1 Mennon deodorant
2 Glucose Monitors

I spent:
Approximately $12 OOP, however about $7 will come back to me via rebate on the Organix.

I used:
2 $3/2 Herbal Essence coupons
1 Mennon coupon
And about $40 in ECB

I have:
$25 ECB for next time

I gave:
1 glucose monitor to my dad who will donate to someone that needs it at his nursing home
1 glucose monitor to my father-in-law who is diabetic and now loves having a back-up


I know that there are nay-sayers out there, but thing is this: THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST! I love coming out of CVS with a couple of bags of goodies for myself and others and hardly paying anything. I love the challenge of scoping out the best deal, and I LOVE using the products. I would have never bought Herbal Essence or the Organix, but it's just fun. The other cool thing is that it really curbs my shopping desires. I get my little shopping fix and get some treats for my family and I don't need to go spend a bunch of money anywhere else. And that, friends, is a HUGE savings!!

SO:
If you've never tried it before, this is a great week to get started.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work, Bear! You were lucky to find the gift bags-I haven't seen them anywhere else. Thanks for showing them to me.:)
Love, Suse

P.S. Dosen't the shampoo smell wonderful? :)